The UAV competition is taking place at the gym of the nearby highschool. The location of the highschool is https://maps.app.goo.gl/r9bSK91Ro9BoHSje7.
The arena is set up, and the teams are already having their attempts at solving the challenge.
The schedule for the afternoon competition slot is:
16:00 – 16:30: Team UMIC (India)
16:30 – 17:00: AiRo Lab (Hong Kong)
17:00 – 17:30: Team Carrot (Korea)
17:30 – 18:00: CVAR (Spain)
18:00 – 18:30: SDCN lab (Canada)
The best way to come to the competition is to use the bus from the Lazarski University that will leave around 15:30.
You can get to the school from Lazarski via public transport also:
- Walk around 9 minutes to the bus station BEŁDAN 02
- Take bus number 402 (in the direction WYNALAZEK), or bus number 401 (in the direction
URSUS-NIEDŹWIADEK), or bus number 189 (in the direction OS. GÓRCZEWSKA) –
the bus schedule is every 5 minutes
- Ride for 2 stops (around 4 minutes)
- Get of at the bus stop POSTĘPU 02
- Walk around 270 m to LXV Liceum Ogólnokształcące z Oddziałami Integracyjnymi im.
gen. J. Bema (Marynarska 2/6, 02-674 Warszawa).